1. A little thee-ater at Clowes Memorial Hall. 2. Reading a little life inspiration. 3. A private party setup at the restaurant where I started working in April.
4. We got the rest of our wedding pictures back – love this one. 5. A pair of beauts I got at Nordstrom Rack. 6. Awkwardly playing around with the A Beautiful Mess app.
7. Getting ready to chaperone prom. 8. Waiting in line at the Margot and the Nuclear So and So’s show for the Listen Local summer series. 9. Rocking out to Of Monsters and Men at the Lawn at White River.
10. Making fun of myself. 11. New hair color – LOVE it, can’t you tell? 12. Celebrating the mister’s 30th birthday with 30 presents!
13. Eating at Bakersfield. Again. 14. Staff party at said new restaurant job at a farm in Noblesville. Crop circles. Ha. 15. Brett blowing out his 30 candles on his ice cream cake – yum!
Follow me on Instagram!
Quick post. I wore this last Friday for date night to here and here – two of my current obsessions.
cropped sweatshirt – similar
polka dot tank – similar
shorts – similar
shoes – Target (only in stores)
purse – JCPenny
Not only did I feel very comfortable in this outfit, I felt very Merricks Art. I don’t think I can rock a pencil skirt and tee like she can, but at least I’m cool and comfy!
tee: Gap (on sale!)
Sources: 1 I 2 I 3 I 4 I 5
Disclaimer: Most pictures are found on Pinterest; I try my best to link back to the original site (not just Pinterest).