I’m back! Sorry again for being MIA. It’s been a rough, emotional week, but ultimately, the week culminated in a celebration of my grandmother’s life and a much needed weekend off to recover from the cold from hell and to hang out with friends. Thanks for bearing with me! Today I am going to start a weekly “Sunday Funday” post in which I will recap what I have enjoyed on the interwebs from the previous week. Behold:
Today is Macgyver’s 4th birthday – Happy Birthday, buddy!
1. Loved this article from Girl Meets Life on thoughts of being in the “cool crowd”
2. I totally want to recreate this fall statement outfit from Here & Now
3. My friend Rachel wrote a guest blog post on her love of cloth diapering on the Cloth Diaper Whisperer. Not quite a typical topic on this blog, but I love Rachel’s blog and found the article pretty interesting!
2. I will certainly be trying this whiskey cider cocktail some time this winter season.
On the Interwebs
1. You have a smartphone, but would you buy a smartbra??
3. Need a gift for that hard-to-buy-for someone? How about a subscription box?
Hope you’ve had a fabulous week! Have you found anything interesting on the web that I should know about? Let me know!