The weather outside is too dark, dismal, and rainy to take outfit pictures, so I’ve been sitting on my laptop, doing nothing, for the past 2 hours. I decided that instead of not posting anything at all today, I would share with you what I have been enjoying on the Interwebs. You’re welcome.
1. First, I watched this beautiful holiday makeup tutorial from my all-time favorite YouTuber, Miranda Sings.
2. I then read this HILARIOUS take on the movie Love Actually. Whether you love or hate the movie, this article will make you laugh! (NSFW!)
3. I giggled at these “Adorable Christmas Scrooges.”
4. This list of Christmas-y moments from Friends made me feel super nostalgic.
5. I re-watched my favorite scene from Elf.
6. If you haven’t read this guy’s kid’s Christmas list that he hilariously annotated, please do yourself a favor.
And that’s what I’ve doing for the past two hours. Productivity! Anything on the Interwebs you’ve found that you think would make me laugh? Comment below! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don’t get too stressed out over shopping for those last minute gifts!