Last Sunday was my one-year wedding anniversary. As a result, I didn’t really have a chance to post a Sunday Funday last week. I also wanted to post some wedding pictures, but then Christmas got in the way. Anywho, enjoy this week’s Sunday Funday!
An art exhibit at The Alexander, where we stayed for our anniversary night
What You May Have Missed on QB in the past 2 weeks:
1. I wore another outfit with a men’s flannel shirt and then discussed my thoughts on borrowing from the Men’s Department
2. I made a video to review my December Birchbox
4. 6 Christmas Things I
wasted time on found on the Internet
5. My Christmas in Instagram photos
6. Our 2013 Christmas card
7. I’ll be a doing a 30×30 Challenge for the month of January, starting on Wednesday. Join me, won’t you??
1. Love this pairing of stripes and fur on Dazzle by Day
2. Create an ornament out of your wedding invitation (or anything special type of paper) from AJ Wears Clothes (I’m going to do this for next year!)
3. I don’t consider myself a baseball cap aficionado, but I give this houndstooth cap from Sarah’s Real Life two thumbs up!
1. Loving this look of denim, stripes, & brights
2. Fudgy Kahlua brownies, anyone?
3. Oh, Jennifer Lawrence, when can we be BFF?
On the Interwebs
3. How addicted to Twitter are you?
Today I will be brunching (what else is new) and seeing American Hustle! How will you be spending your Sunday Funday? Don’t forget about 30×30 – I’d love for you to join me!