How do you dress for success? Do you dress for the job you want or the job you have? Are your shoes made for walking or climbing the ladder of success? Well, you know upward mobility is always on the mind of an avid blogger. This week we take the plunge into Spring and Summer trends, but not in the way of dressing down but more buttoning up. Does that mean we have work on the mind? Maybe. You’ll just have to see for yourself.
Links a la Mode: April 10th
- A Beauty Loft: Self Split End Cutter Seeks Help
- Adorned in Armor: I’m a Blogaholic
- Al-Balsam Life: 10 Essentials for a Work Wardrobe
- All the Things: 14 D’Orsay Flats <– This is actually me…not sure what happened in the translation!
- All Things Beautiful: Skincade: The Secret to Beautiful Skin
- Attire Club: Men’s Hair Trends for 2014
- Elle Sees: On Why I Do Sponsored Posts
- Hunting in Heels: Letting Fashion Out of the Gilded Cage
- Myself Expressed: Wish List: Nude Sandals
- Petite Fille Modele: 7 Colorful Lipsticks
- Peace, Love, Sequins: Patchwork Denim You Need Now
- Saturn Satori: Using Instagram to Improve Your Lifestyle? Yes!
- Style Context: Dove, Veet and Exploiting Women’s Insecurities
- The B Team: Kate Moss for Topshop Spring 2014
- The Stilettosaurus: 15 Things I Learned About Blogging for New Girl
- The Stylist: Time to Spring Clean Your Closet
- Trend Survivor: Eye Candy Shoes: 2014 Shoe Trends
- Wear To Next: White Tail Spider vs. White Heels
- Wild Beauty World: Makeovers in The Movies: Pretty Woman
- XO Panda: ASTM Guide to Care Symbols