Admitted laziness made for a shorter week here on QB…
Our first Cali beach trip, made even more fabulous by my new beach towel, of course.
What You May Have Missed on QB in the past week:
1. I emptied my purse to reveal my 10 must-have items.
2. A post about chocolate, wine, and pretty pictures by the water
3. A casual outfit and links to some of my favorite army jackets
4. My very first budgeting post
1. Loved reading Shop & Twirl’s account of her vacation in my new city of SF
2. Definitely identified with the rain boot struggle on Occasionally AJ
3. Style on Target is doing patterns and textures right with this adorable outfit
1. I think I’ve mentioned before that my friend Brittany is getting married in Vegas in September. She hasn’t decided on bridesmaid shoes yet, but if we get to pick our own, I may go with these in gold. I don’t normally graviate towards sparkly things, but it’s Vegas after all!
2. Can’t wait to try out this beautiful braid tutorial!
3. I seriously must find a skirt like this.
On the Interwebs
1. 52 Totally Feasible Ways to Organize Your Entire Home – I usually ignore stuff like this, but since we’re moving into a much smaller apartment, I will probably try some of these!
2. This is my current favorite thing (WARNING: There is sound, so maybe not work appropriate…unless your work just happens to really awesome!)
3. Love this funny speech that Amy Poehler gave at a New York Restoration Project event
Have a rockin’ Sunday Funday! I’ll be spending the day cleaning our new apartment (we move in on Tuesday)!