Midi skirts have been popular all over the blogosphere for awhile now (love this, this, and this), but it’s not a trend that I have personally tried yet. It’s not for lack of desire; it just hasn’t happened. To gain some inspiration, I’ve gathered some fabulous midi skirts from the interwebs. Enjoy!
1. Tropical Print Scuba Midi Skirt // TopShop via Nordstrom
2. Zig Zag Crinkled Midi Skirt // Dorothy Perkins
3. Pleated Midi Skirt // MNG by Mango via JCP
4. Gingham Calf Midi Skirt // TopShop
5. Floral Midi Skirt in Scuba // ASOS
6. Buttoned Floral Midi Skirt // Forever 21
7. Midi Skirt // BCBG Generation via Lord & Taylor
8. Aztec Print Midi Skirt // Bella Ro via Shoptiques
9. Striped Textured Midi Skirt // Warehouse via House of Fraser
10. Textured Full Midi Skirt // Lucy Paris via Nordsrom
See any you fancy? I seriously think I’m going to purchase the Dorothy Perkins skirt!