So it seems what I saved in June, I definitely made up for in July…
1. Mossimo Sharkbite Tank // $16.99
2. JustFab Grazia Pump // $39.95
3. Mossimo Kacie Peep Toe Bootie // $29.99 (orig. $34.99 + $5.00 Target mobile coupon)
4. Lucky B Boutique Striped High-Waisted Flare Skirt // $32 (orig. $34, used giftcard – see Lucky B necklace below)
5. Forever21 Ditsy Floral Headwrap // $3.80
6. Mossimo Rolled Cuff Tee // $17.99
7. JustFab Marina d’Orsay Flats // $0 (orig. $39.99 – I had a credit from months ago)
8. GAP Colorblock Stripe Sleeveless Shirt // $9.99 (orig. $45.95, on sale for $19.99 + 50% off)
10. Xhilaration Zip Back Tank // $16.99
11. Another Mossimo Rolled Cuff Tee (in hot coral) // $17.99 (not pictured)
12. Lucky B Boutique Green Linked Epoxy Statement Necklace // $0 (orig. $12, used giftcard) (no longer available – here’s something similar)
13. GAP High-Rise Skinny Jeans // $7.79 (tag doesn’t have orig. price, but GAP jeans are usually around $60 – these jeans had a $12.97 sticker + 40% off) (not pictured, and I can’t find them at all online)
14. Another Forever21 headwrap // $3.80 (I can’t find the exact one, but here are all their adorable headwraps)
15. JustFab Arleigh Sandal Heels // $39.95 (I did not include these in my collage because I’m trying to sell them in my Poshmark closet. They’re too big, they don’t have the size I need, and I can’t return them. These are a 7.5, but run way big, so if you’re a size 8, check them out – brand new!!)
16. Forever21 Studded Black Flats // $4.98 (orig. $24.80, on sale for $9.99 + 50% off) (cannot find these anywhere online, but they’re Valentino inspired – here’s the real deal)
Subtotal = $242
BUT THERE’S MORE!
I’ve talked about working out and being healthy before (here and here), but now that I’m in one of the most health conscious cities in the country AND I have a Vegas vacation/wedding at the end of September, I’ve really buckled down. I started a P90x/T25 hybrid on Monday July 21, and so far I’ve been going strong! In order to motivate myself, I decided to purchase some new workout clothes because obviously intrinsic motivation does not work for me. I decided to make my fitness purchases into a separate collage because I may have gone a little overboard this month.
What I Bought
1. C9 by Champion Jersey Short w/ Mesh Insert // $12.99 (of course now they’re on sale for $9.74)
2. Jockey Bike Short in black // $7.99 (orig. $22) (got mine at Marshall’s)
3. Kyodane Herringbone Design Capri Yoga Pants // $19.99 (orig. $22.99) (I got these at Marshall’s, and I can’t find them anywhere online except Ebay)
4. Blogilates Side Scrunch Booty Shorts // $21.50 (I’m not a huge fan of the cheesy saying on the back, but I love wearing these shorts!)
5. Blogilats Twist N Shout Crop Sweater // $23 (orig. $29.50)
6. C9 by Champion Sports Bra // $5.99 (orig. $12.99) (This is not the same bra I purchased; I found mind at Marshall’s – same brand and similar style)
7. Jockey Bike Short in grey // $7.99 (orig. $22) (got mine at Marhsall’s) (not pictured)
Subtotal = $99
Subtotal 1 ($242) + Subtotal 2 ($99) + Stitch Fix purchases ($102)
Total spent in July = $443 (orig. $695)
Savings = $252
Final thoughts: Though I scored some major savings, my only thoughts are, “Girl, you need to reel it in!” I spent waaaay too much for our current financial state (ie: my unemployment…but I got a job, so yay!). Looks like August will have to be another dry month.
As always, I’m linking up with Franish’s Budgeting Bloggers! Check out the other lovely ladies!