As things have been kind of slow around here, I decided to Sunday Funday it up for the entire month of July!
My happy place in our new apartment. To see more photos of my daily life, follow me on Instagram!
What You May Have Missed on QB in the past month:
1. A breezy outfit with pops of neon for a warm day at the Farmer’s Market
2. A review of my very first Stitch Fix box
3. Trying out another red outfit (with leopard accent)
4. My July purchases
1. My (real life) friend Rachel over at Baby Blythe Blog also wrote about her first Stitch Fix box.
2. I really appreciated this tutorial from Merrick’s Art on filling in your eyebrows.
3. As a former teacher, I love the way Danielle over at A Little Bit of Wowe has been showcasing “teacher style” by compiling the many ways she has styled her skirts.
1. Interested to try this recipe for sweet potato chocolate chip cookies
2. I just really need a wide brim floppy hat like this.
3. Good to know these flower arranging tips
On the Interwebs
1. San Francisco continues to be one of the most expensive cities in the country, yet apparently millennials are still moving here.
2. I crack up every time I look at these!
3. Admittedly, I’ve only skimmed through this so far, but there are hopefully some good tips on here about how to make Facebook less annoying.
Hope you’ve had a fun and relaxing Sunday Funday! I spent the day brunching, grocery shopping, and working out!