Today’s post is all about the random thoughts I can muster from my brain.
2. I’ve been doing some research on moving servers for my blog, but it’s basically making my head swivel. I found this great tutorial, but the pictures are broken. I’m more of a visual learner. Times like this are when having a techy friend (or husband) would come in handy! Any tips??
3. As of right now, 8:49am on Wednesday 10/29, I lack plans for Halloween. If I have to end up dressing up, I have NO idea what I’ll be.
4. Yesterday when I got a manicure, the manicurist basically told me I picked a color that wouldn’t look as good. I disagree, but gee, thanks.
5. I’ve already started making a mental list of the places we need to visit when we go home for Christmas. On the list so far: Recess/Room Four (where I used to work), Milktooth (owner is the former sous chef at Recess – so excited that his new restaurant is doing well!), Eat + Drink, Patachou, Bakersfield, and more, I’m sure. Will I have enough time to visit all of those places? I’m going to try!
6. Macgyver is the cutest. But we all knew that already.
7. I won a contest at work, which is weird because I never win anything. I’m redeeming my “prize” today, which is a tour of our warehouse (more exciting than it sounds). I realize I’ve yet to really talk about my job, but I have plans to soon. Promise.
8. I’m not ashamed to admit I wore a “Canadian Tuxedo” for half a day yesterday, and I’m only slightly ashamed to admit that that’s probably exactly what I’ll wear for the tour today, which I have to leave for soon.
Indy friends, any other new restaurants I need to try?? Also, can someone please recommend a new song for me to listen to??
If you’re participating with me, link up below!
1. Participate each day. Latecomers welcome – start when you can!
2. Add your link(s) below.
3. Please mention in your posts that you are linking up with Quirky Britches’ 12 Day Blogger Challenge and provide a link.
4. Unfortunately, WordPress does not allow me to install a Widget, but make sure you check out the other fabulous bloggers through the link below!
If you’re not familiar, check out the 12 Day Blogger Challenge explanation post!
Tagged: #12daybloggerchallenge, 12 Day Blogger Challenge, 12 Day Writing Challenge, Bakersfield, Blogilates, canadian tuxedo, Cassey Ho, Eat + Drink, fall scarves, Indianapolis restaurants, Insanity, Milktooh, P90X, Patachou, Quirky Britches 12 Day Blogger Challenge, random blogger thoughts, random thoughts, Recess, Room Four, san francisco blog, San Francisco blogger, san francisco fashion, San Francisco fashion blog, San Francisco lifestyle blog, San Francisco lifestyle blogger, san francisco style, Shaun T, T25, Target plaid scarves, Target scarves, Tony Horton