I didn’t have a particular topic scheduled for today, so I thought I’d drop some tidbits on your as well as give you a sneak peek into what’s on the agenda this weekend.
1. I added quite a few new items to my Poshmark closet. Some of them I’ve worn on my blog, so if anything strikes your fancy, check out my closet, and feel free to make me an offer!
2. Does anyone watch American Horror Story? I’ve always been a fan, but was sort of let down with last season; however, I am LOVING this new season. I just watched the newest episode last night and had to cover my eyes and ears for a good portion, but I can’t get enough!
1. We randomly decided to take a day trip to Half Moon Bay tomorrow. We don’t have much of a game plan other than maybe a winery and a brewery. Stay tuned!
2. On Sunday we have plans to drive up to Sonoma with a couple of friends. Again, we don’t have much of a plan. Typically we just pick a spot (Sonoma Country is huge) and then drive to 2-3 wineries close by. I may do a little research before we go, but the spontaneity is one of my favorite parts.
3. I was going to write a personal post about body image today, but I didn’t want to slap it together hastily, so I’ll work on that for next week. In that post, I was going to bring up that I’m making changes come Monday. Throughout much of late summer/early fall, I was doing so well with eating right and working out hard every day in preparation for my Vegas trip. Then Vegas came and went and so did all my hard work. Now, with the holidays coming up, I just know that it’s only going to get worse, so I figured why not start NOW rather than wait til the New Year? I don’t want to give myself “free passes” to just gorge myself during the holidays. Nope.
So, even though I feel a little silly about this, I purchased a meal plan and a fit journal from Blogilates. I’m not sure why I feel so silly; I guess it just feels like something my teen-age self would do, buying a fit journal. Ha. 😛 Though I do get obsessive over documenting things, and I LOVE handwriting things, so it may just be perfect for me! We’ll see! I’ve also decided that instead of doing straight P90X or straight T25 or even following a hybrid calendar, I’m going to write my own plan each week, incorporating the Blogilates monthly calendar as well as my favorite weight lifting exercises and moves from my favorite programs I’ve done in the past. So, what does that mean for QB? Not much. I will definitely be writing about my journey; however, I don’t want inundate everyone with food and exercise talk if that’s not what you’re interested in, so I will most likely be doing weekly update posts. I like this idea for accountability’s sake. I’ll probably post more frequently on Instagram.
So there are some random tidbits from me as well as what to expect in the coming weeks! What about you? What are you up to this weekend? Any suggestions on fun things to do in Half Moon Bay??
Tagged: American Horror Story, American Horror Story Freak show, Blogilates, Blogilates 8 Week Hot Body, Blogilates November, Half Moon Bay, Poshmark, Poshmark closet, Sonoma, Sonoma wine trip, Sonoma wineries