So I’m sure I’m not the only one’s been
not so patiently waiting for Mockingjay to come out. We have tickets to see it Sunday, and I can’t wait! In thinking of how it always seems like the movies you want to see will never come out, I started thinking of other films I’m looking forward to. Here are 6 more movies I’m dying to see!
1. Big Eyes – Amy Adams and Christopher Waltz? Directed by Tim Burton? Set in San Francisco? Sold.
2. Serena – This book has been on my to-read list for quite some time, and with Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper together again, I can’t wait to see the movie, too!
4. Into the Woods – I’m going to be honest and admit that I don’t know much about this musical, but once I saw the cast and the trailer, plus the fact it’s a Stephen Sondheim musical (Sweeney Todd), it became a must see for me.
5. Insurgent – I loved reading the Divergent series more than the Hunger Games, and Insurgent was my favorite of the trilogy, so this is a no brainer.
6. Jurassic World – So little known fact: growing up, I LOVED Jurassic Park. I watched it alllll the time. I still do love it; in fact, whenever I’m flipping through the channels, and it’s on, I stop and watch. Every time. So of course I’m stoked for another movie! Sadly, I couldn’t find an actual trailer yet, but this behind the scenes video is pretty cool.
UPDATE: The trailer came out!!
What movies are you looking forward to? Are you exciting about any of the above mentioned??
Tagged: Big Eyes, Big Eyes movie, Divergent, Divergent movie, Insurgent, Insurgent movie, Into the Woods, Into the Woods movie, Jurassic Park, Jurassic World, Jurassic World movie, movies I can't wait to see, Pitch Perfect, Pitch Perfect 2, Pitch Perfect 2 movie, Pitch Perfect movie, Serena, Serena movie, upcoming 2014 movies, upcoming 2015 movies, upcoming movies