How were your holidays?? I can’t believe another Christmas has come and gone (seriously). As I’m assuming you are in a post-Christmas cookie/egg nog coma, I’ll stop now and let my photos do the talking.
I woke up to this yesterday morning:
Macgyver got a new hoodie – I think it suits him.
I finally got the t-shirt I’ve been wanting.
The tree at my mom’s house.
My mom couldn’t stop taking pictures on her new iPad.
Let’s Be Friends: Instagram I Twitter I Pinterest I Facebook I Bloglovin I YouTube
It is clear to me now that I did not take nearly the amount of photos as I usually do! Oh well, I guess it’s better to be fully present in the moment anyway. On to New Year’s!
1. A little thee-ater at Clowes Memorial Hall. 2. Reading a little life inspiration. 3. A private party setup at the restaurant where I started working in April.
4. We got the rest of our wedding pictures back – love this one. 5. A pair of beauts I got at Nordstrom Rack. 6. Awkwardly playing around with the A Beautiful Mess app.
7. Getting ready to chaperone prom. 8. Waiting in line at the Margot and the Nuclear So and So’s show for the Listen Local summer series. 9. Rocking out to Of Monsters and Men at the Lawn at White River.
10. Making fun of myself. 11. New hair color – LOVE it, can’t you tell? 12. Celebrating the mister’s 30th birthday with 30 presents!
13. Eating at Bakersfield. Again. 14. Staff party at said new restaurant job at a farm in Noblesville. Crop circles. Ha. 15. Brett blowing out his 30 candles on his ice cream cake – yum!
Follow me on Instagram!
1. Macgver being a weirdo. 2. Local beer made with local coffee – does it get much better?
3. Elephant ear for dessert at Three Wisemen. 4. At least I had good tunes to listen to on the treacherous ride to school after Thursday night’s ice storm.
5. Friday night’s dessert at Olive Garden. 6. Sucked down my Long Island at Kilroy’s a little too fast – oops.
7. Sunday’s comfy duds. 8. Awkward selfie to show off my new shades.
How was your week?
Follow me on Instragram!
Obviously I took a decent sized hiatus – no need to dwell. However, I thought I’d give a little insight into what I was up to (minus the wedding – that’ll be a separate post).
1. Macgyver on Christmas – dapper as usual. 2. Awkward selfie 3. Lots of work at Starbucks
4. Lots of yummy brunches 5. I got bangs! 6. I also finally got an iPhone 7. And new arm swag.