Haven’t done a Sunday Funday in awhile!
A dinner outfit from last week. Ignore the messy room! To see more photos of my daily life, follow me on Instagram!
What You May Have Missed on QB in the past week
1. #12DayBloggerChallenge Day 1 – why I blog + 5 random facts about me
2. Day 2 – talking awkward moments with sea urchins, a high dog, and another awkward massage
3. Day 3 – I filmed a vlog to highlight 3 snacks and a drink that I love
4. Day 4 – my day in just 4 snapshots
5. Day 5 – discussing 5 things I’m currently loving
6. Day 6 – pet peeves + an outfit!
1. My (real life) friend Lauryn over at Fit Awakening blogged about her experience shopping at Lorna Jane. Check out the fantastic photography as well (I may be a bit biased, since I took them)!
2. Not So Korean Bride has been killin’ it with the #12DayBloggerChallenge
3. Loooove this editorial calendar template that Bookworms in Dresses made!
1. I may have to make these grilled buffalo chicken quesadillas one day this week.
2. This is pretty much life these days.
3. Amazed that this pin pretty much encapsulates my perfect casual fall outfit
On the Interwebs
1. Seeing Jim Carey dress and dance like the dancer from Sia’s Chandelier video made my day.
3. Texts From Your Ex is my new favorite Instagram account to follow (maybe NSFW).
And finally…..Day 7 of the 12 Day Blogger Challenge is three songs I love at the MOMENT, so not my all-time favorites but just what I’ve had on repeat lately. Enjoy!
1. “Work” by Iggy Azalea (warning: explicit lyrics)
2. “Lost Stars” by Keira Knightly (from the movie Begin Again)
3. “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift (ARE you surprised? #basicwhitegirlanthem)
What about you? Love any of these? Hate them? What are you favorite songs of the moment?
If you’re participating with me, link up below!
1. Participate each day. Latecomers welcome – start when you can!
2. Add your link(s) below.
3. Please mention in your posts that you are linking up with Quirky Britches’ 12 Day Blogger Challenge and provide a link.
4. Unfortunately, WordPress does not allow me to install a Widget, but make sure you check out the other fabulous bloggers through the link below!
If you’re not familiar, check out the 12 Day Blogger Challenge explanation post!